Self Managed Superannuation drives wealth creation but requires a steady hand when it comes to meeting your tax and regulatory compliance obligations.
Self managed super is an increasingly popular choice for Australian business owners. Tax efficiency, wealth creation, asset protection and flexible investment are all draw cards.
On one hand SMSF offers unrivalled tax efficiency and investment freedom, however, with SMSF comes stringent regulatory requirements.
Seamless self managed super compliance
Australia’s SMSF sector is highly regulated. A single breach could cost your SMSF 45% of fund assets. So rely on Complete Accounting for reduced non-compliance risk and superior tax efficiency. We monitor your SMSF regularly for tax compliance and our specialised accountants craft you a personalised strategy to fit your situation.
Get the most from your SMSF
Self Managed Superannuation is only as effective as your SMSF administration. Complete Accounting helps you gain greater control and value from your SMSF. So you achieve the best self managed super outcomes, like:
- Freedom: pursue wide investment choice like shares, property & more.
- Security: know your wealth & assets are protected against litigation or bankruptcy.
- Minimal liabilities: one tax return for up to 4 family members within your SMSF.
- Better returns: make your SMSF a healthy wealth generator through ‘best fit’ investment.
- Tax advantage: meet all compliance obligations while maximising entitlements.
- Effective wealth transfer: secure your family’s future with tax efficient income & more.
We ensure your self managed superannuation fund works smart from accumulation to retirement.
We protect your super fund assets through total tax compliance and ensure a secure financial future is yours.