Building a great business requires a strong foundation.
Because lots of disgruntled employees start their entrepreneurial journey with a moment that goes a bit like this
“Due to the lack of appreciation my boss gives me I don’t feel valued.”
“Furthermore I can build a better business than my boss.”
Gerber refers to these moments as the entrepreneurial seizure.
Here are 3 ways that Complete Accounting can help you avoid the long term effects of such a seizure.
- We offer a complementary 30 minute discovery session for all escapee technicians, during the session we discuss the following;
- Why do you want to start a business;
- What are your goals for building the business;
- How are you going to achieve your personal goals;
- The difference and changes between being an employee verses a business owner;
- What to expect in your first year of being a business owner.
- A key step in building a strong foundation is to have a plan, the plan will include;
- Your vision for the business;
- The goals that will allow you to achieve your business vision;
- SWOT Analysis.
- In addition to analyzing your new businesses potential, Complete Accounting can help by introducing you to an awesome group of other business owners that want to help your business be a success.
Introductions that we can make include;
- To suppliers;
- Referral partners;
- And to other successful business owners that have been there done that, made mistakes and had amazing success.
Complete Accounting offer two options to help business owners build a business plan.
Your first option is that you request a copy of the template, complete the template and then return the completed plan to Complete Accounting for feedback.
Alternatively, the second option is to request a copy of the template, complete the template and then build an awesome business by yourself.
In conclusion to break free from your boss and start building a business with strong foundations click the enquiry box below and arrange your complimentary discovery session with one of our team members.
QUESTION FOR COMPLETE ACCOUNTING ?
Need Accounting Help? Simply enter your details and a member of Complete Accounting will contact you.